Saturday, August 26, 2023

My pay pal funds

arrived in my account this morning. I bought my product and it works as advertised. I bought an app called DouWon that lets my iPad screen display in OBS. It works great. I'm charging my Sony ZV-e10. I just need a longer USBA-C cable. I'm considering buying x2 10' lengths of these cables. So far, they are just in my shopping cart.

I have a new video uploaded to my channel. Piano Motifs with Speldos and FRMS to give the track some texture. The track is trending upwards already. The track already has 5 comments/Likes.

I think I found a good critique service. They charge CAD $54 for a 500-word story. I can do one of those a month, and more when I'm working. I don't like these communities because, for every story of mine that gets critiqued, I have to critique somebody else's. I'm not qualified to critique anyone's work and do it justice. It sounds like a part-time job.

I ordered the above cables but I realized I need another HDMI>Micro HDMI of the same length: Ten feet. Silly Jimmy.  The 6-foot one is ok for now. That's another order but this one will go out next week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment