Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Unless I get offered a

ride, most likely I'll be a no-show at the Lodge BBQ Sunday. I suggested to Anne that we might be able to get a ride from Dan but we'd have to meet him at Southgate at Ronnie's feet. She didn't like that idea. The lodge knows I'm interested and my transportation options are limited. ETS has no buses out to the Woodhaven area. Possibly a NIMBY thing. Even if they did it might take ~ an hour to get out there.

That's ok because Anne and I have an early birthday outing for me planned for next week. If the new Mission Impossible movie is still playing at Manning, the goal first is to try out 5 Guys' fast food place, then to the movie and home. Well, in theory. So I'm not too worried about making it to the lodge BBQ.

I got 3 new documents uploaded to my family tree at Ancestry. My birth records I received from BC Department of Vital Statistics. 11:08am August 21st, 1952; my Master Mason degree, and my IPM degree. Are all posted on my Ancestry page. This way future generations of the Shannon clan can see what I've been doing, say 1000 years from now. Yeah, good luck with that. Planet Earth might not be around 100 years from now, little alone 1,000. Besides I'd be a needle in a haystack. Anyway, that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment