Sunday, August 27, 2023

My Amazon order

should be arriving at about 2:45 p.m. this afternoon. I'm expecting the 2-pack cold shoe camera mount kit plus x2 10' USB C to A cables. One cable for the mic is attached to my Sony, and the other from the Sony to the computer so I can use the Sony as a webcam. I hope they call on arrival or at the door as per our instructions. Next up is a battery bank and a 10' micro hdmi>USB A cable. I'll be placing that order when I get my "allowance" this week. What the micro USB> cable does is go to the computer. It gives a clean signal to get all of the info off the camera's flip screen. The shorter cable (of the same) was okay when I had my tower on my desk. That tower is in a floor caddy ~ 8 feet away now.

Also on tap for today is the Ottawa/Elk's game at 5 p.m. as Anne is serving up our Sunday brunch. Hopefully, with Tre Ford as QB, we can break the jink today and win one at Commonwealth.

Hard to believe it's approaching September already. Days are definitely shorter. Not much going on for this week. Last year my job resumed work on September 12th. Most likely the same project. It's a project I'm good at. It went on for 100 hours. It means I can pay off a big bill. My Amazon order should be here in ~ 15 min. Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment