Monday, August 21, 2023

Too be honest

I never thought I'd make it this far. I'm 71 as of today. Do I have any regrets? Heck yeah. I'll list off a few: I regret getting addicted to Coca-cola in my early 20's. I regret moving to Edmonton when I did. Nothing against Edmonton or my time here. I thought my parents would retire here. I regret not having an interest in learning to drive a car as a young adult. I doubt many of the choices I made in life. I regret giving my work phone number about a part-time job. I regret not joining Freemasonry early in life as many other regrets. I'm 71, and I'm feeling good

Anne and I are going out tomorrow for a bite to eat. We're not sure yet. Anne's sister's husband is in the hospital. He's not on life support or anything. 

I have my most recent video posted. It's gaining a bit of traction. If you want, you can watch it here.

Other than that I'm having a quiet birthday at home. I received a lot of happy birthday wishes over the phone and on Facebook. Other than today & tomorrow not much else is happening this week. That's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment