Saturday, August 5, 2023

My first day at

Fort Edmonton Park Masonic Museum was good. My ride had a bit of trouble getting us there. That was a long way back. We got a lot of visitors. Jordan was there as usual. I'm in the blue.

They took out the fridge from last year but it was a good afternoon.

Yesterday Louis picked me up and we went to McDonald's for my morning breakfast instead of Tim's yesterday. Louis found the Fort Edmonton Park Christmas Market entrance, which is near the river. There's volunteer parking behind the Hotel Selkirk, where Louis and I parked. I suggested he call me from where we parked because it's easier to get to the museum from there. This time it was just Jordan and I. We had a steady stream of visitors. Also, I discovered that the park has Open City wifi. 🙏 Louis called Jordan's phone @ 3:30pm. I walked over to meet him and home. It was a nice couple of days. 

This week has been a good week. Anne bought me a new computer chair from Costco. We ate at the deli. She also bought me a new fan for my office and a hoodie as a birthday present for my birthday later this month. Add that and the two days at Fort Edmonton Park. Good week. 

I've got a video for my channel I'm working on for next Saturday, plus there is an Elks Home game Thursday. Plus some video editing. The usual. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment