Monday, August 28, 2023

Finally, the losing streak

is over! Elks finally won a Home game at Commonwealth. Changing the QB made all the difference. Tre Ford delivered the goods. The finale was Ottawa 20- Elks 30.

For week 11, we're 2/9. One W next Monday at McMahon Stadium. (seldom ever happens) We would share last place with Calgary

I received part of my Amazon order yesterday. The camera cage cold shoe mounts. The order came in at kick-off. 5pm. I messed up on the initial order. It was being fulfilled out of Seattle? So I got customer service and they canceled the order for me and I ordered the cables from our local Amazon centre. They will arrive tomorrow. 😀  

Also, Anne ordered us each a Pizza 73 using her discount. Elk's win, Amazon straightened out, Pizza. Yesterday was a good day. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment