Thursday, August 3, 2023

This morning I'm

doing my annual Fort Edmonton Park volunteer gig. The Masonic Lodge museum is open to the public. I try to get a day every August. My day is today but because we're so short staff I'm also there for tomorrow from 10-4. Historically, we usually buddy up. 2 of us. We're there to answer questions from the public about Freemasonry.  It's actually a good time. Last year it was so warm outside, my buddy and I took the train back to the park entrance. Sadly there isn't any ETS bus to Fort Edmonton Park.

The Elks are on a bye week. Meaning they are not playing any games. Now that there is a coaching and quarterback change maybe they'll improve their record at home when they resume play next Thursday entertaining Winnipeg.

Tuesday late afternoon Anne and I went to Costco because she wanted to show me the Laz Boy chair she wants to buy me. I needed to test it out. Anne showed me how to use the scooters Costco for low-mobility customers. I caught on to how to use it very easily. I did and I like it. The wheels move well on the plastic mat. I like how the armrests fold back. The back is high enough that it acts as a privacy screen from prying eyes behind me. And the chair is comfortable. Anne also bought me a new zipper hoody and an office fan. Plus she bought us Costco hot dogs and fries from the deli. Good time. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment