Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Nobody answered my request in chat to pick me up

for the Lodge BBQ. It was a lousy day to have it on anyway. Traditionally it was always held on a Saturday. I haven't heard anything about the BBQ. Oh well.

Even though my recent video <here was uploaded Saturday, it earned me 2 new subscribers, 2 comments, and 2 likes. Not bad. I'm about ready to get some merchandise or merch for my channel and open up Patreon. I need 2 items. A decent printer to print out T-shirt transfers and a dry presser. I'm looking at one that they have over at Michaels. The other item is a Brother MFC J6959DW printer. It's a bit pricey but has a lot of bang for the buck. I can also print custom stickies for cups etc. 

My first Flash fiction sci-fi story in the rough draft is done. I'll be aggressively revising the story over the next week or so and when it's ready send it out to the editor. The story is 425 words. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment