Sunday, March 27, 2011

This month is turning



out to be a long month. I’ll be glad when it’s over and when this snow is gone. Then I can go out visiting after work and stuff.


I took this image outside yesterday and I had it up on the blog but for some reason thee font had got changed so I changed this and the photo wouldn’t take. SO lets see if it will today.


Not a lot going on for today. It‘s overcast out there -3* but it‘s not overly cold or anything. It‘s probably a decent day for a walk around the block or up the street for a Tim‘s. Heck, even though there‘s a Tim Horton‘s just up the street about a mile away, (no bus service straight up the street) it‘s easier just to hop on a connector bus out here for the train catch the train to Corona Station and take the escalator upstairs to the street level and your there. (When the train isn’t shut down for upgrades.) Easy. The only lag time is the train leaving and the train/bus at Clairview home I still want to get that Vol. 3 of the Hammerslammer series waiting there for me at Audrey‘s. Even City Centre mall is faster to get to then anything around here as it‘s all on the same line.


I might just decide to stay home anyway and get my book tomorrow after work. Anne said she won on her “Roll up the Tim’s win” contest currently going on. She won a free coffee. Most responses when people roll up the rim of the coffee cup are “Thank you please play again.” I’ve never met anyone that said they’ve won a laptop or a widescreen TV. I Haven’t bought a Tim’s coffee yet this month to play anyway.


Other then that, it‘s a quiet weekend around here. I‘m to lazy to venture out for anything like a bite to eat. Anne‘s making us her Sunday brunch as our first meal for the day. We usually have a late brunch having it around 4-5pm. I haven‘t watched InnerSpace all week so maybe that‘s on. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment