Sunday, March 20, 2011

I had a nice day saturday afternoon

at my first ever Canadian Rite Lodge yesterday afternoon from 1pm till about 5:30pm. I was so drained I did virtually nothing all night but vegetate and read. Today I'm going to play around with my new midi keyboard controller.


I've got this dry cough I haven't been able to get rid of lately but for the most part the flem is gone. Its so bloody annoying.

Monday Anne and I are going to head down to Edmonton Public Library to get our taxes done. Its a free service for low income families. I mentioned to the boss I could be gone for the day. I'm very close to getting the 4th Gen ITouch and the PS3 gaming system next month when I get my tax return later in April. I want to play Little big planet 2 and Bulletstorm.

Carol works in our office doing Res and she brought me over a pair of Cleats. I didn't think I'd need them anymore but when walking beside the Lodge most of the sidewalk was covered in a sheet of ice.

Over there at SF Signal, in the section on articles, James Wallace Harris asks How Can Bookstores Compete with Amazon.com? I replied: Easy, My bookstore doesn't ask to pay by credit card Anyhow that's about all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment