Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good day today

I had a post here for yesterday ready but it’s running up on Blogger and my website. I think I’m going to give my website 1 more year after this then go to Blogger permanently. I’m trying to eventually scan and upload my diary posts from 1980 to current. It‘s a massive undertaking. My website will last only as long as I pay for it but chances are, Google will be around long after I‘m dead and gone.

I just watched “InnerSpace” talking about their shows and the season finally of “V”. I’m not a big fan of this show. I’m anxiously waiting to the new season of “Doctor Who.” Anyway, I had a nice day today.
I picked up a Pro-line ticket for 3 games, Toronto/Carolina, Washington/Detroit, Colorado/Vancouver. My Toronto game won for me, Detroit won for me and I’m just waiting for the Aves in Vancouver. Avs are leading 2-0, which is a good sign. I’m on a good pace for winning $30 bucks for tonight.
Earlier I was mentioning the “project diary upload” to Blogger which is an ongoing archive project of my hand written material. It’s everything from 1980-September 2005. Pretty close to some 300 duo-tang covers of close to 40-60 pages each. Most of them are packed away in boxes and are in white/red magazine boxes as in the photo. The idea is to have my life archived up to Google, which will last a long time:
I read on the way in this morning and got my coffee at “Beans” and then upstairs to my dialler. I got dialler #9 but all day I got nothing. 2 of the guys went off to OTH to do some volunteer work and I asked if I could move over to s vacant dialler and after about half an hour I got a sale and then a $100 one on the cad. That made me feel a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment