Thursday, March 10, 2011

I received my T4 today

handed to me at work and they show my old address on 156th st but have my current postal code.Huh?

I had a slow day today obtaining 1 sale all day for $25! It wasn't even on a credit card.

I did some more research on the Royal Arch degree and I think an applicant needs to be at least a Past Master and with any luck at all I hope to be PM 2014 or 2015 if I don't advance through the chairs and skip the JW role. 

On my Proline this evening, I picked Philly/Toronto, Phi to win and that game is in the bank, 3-2 is the finale. Ottawa is leading 1-0 in the 3rd. Blues is winning 2-1 over the Habs,no score Flames/Phoenix. Van/SJ is latter tonight but I think Ottawa is going to beat out Florida. I have Florida to win. Total pay out to win could get me $53! Anyway, that's all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment