Monday, March 7, 2011

After about 3 attempts Ifinally

was able to get ahold of Freemason Hall's manager and he said he  knows all the Lodges that are in the building (something like 14 of them) and he claims he's never heard of the SRIA but I'm "welcome to check out the Hall's library." This tells me then that the SRIA might not even exist anymore or maybe they are at Highlands Hall after all.

My day at work really dragged on. I ended up though obtaining 1 sale for $20! Lowest on the board surrounded by $200's and up. I went home feeling dejected but the boss said I got a $35 bonus for my check (I hope this week) for that $700 page ad.

The weather is at least warming up somewhat. By next week we should be in single digit numbers -2's and -3's that sort of thing. The PS3, the midi controller, the ITouch 32Gb are 1 of the 3 of the toys I'm considering getting this month. I'm kind of leaning towards the PS3 even though I've got the old Xbox 360. I think the reason Fable 3 wouldn't work on my current Xbox (because last night Anne was playing Indiana Jones lego) Fable 3 was a game released for the black Xbox 360. I wouldn't mind though getting the midi controller though thing is according to Long & Mcquade, they didn't have one in stock at their Northside store but for a $50 deposit they would get it from their Southside store and I could pick it up Friday. I don't think I like the idea of going there twice this week. We'll see.

I just came off watching a really good Monday night Raw. Anyway, that's about all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment