Monday, March 7, 2011

I didn't sleep very well

overnight only because I had too much sleep this weekend. I went to bed about 12:40am and that became 1:40am and Anne said she was having trouble with Telus. Everything across the board was shut down. A service call later and Telus tech support said there was an outage in our area and the problem would be resolved soon. It was.

I might have got 4 hours if that but I'm not drained or wiped out or anything. Actually I feel pretty good.

Last night while doing some Masonic research I came across a group (Chapter here in Edmonton) called the SRIA and they are a Masonic Group that apparently meet out of Highlands Hall. The SRIA (Sounds like a terrorist org.) practices the Hermetic side of Masonry. Something I'm well versed in but you need to be a Master mason to qualify for entrance. I'm going to look them up today and to see if they are still active here in Edmonton. -31 with a wind chill out there. Where is Spring? Anyway, that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment