Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm having a decent day for a Wednesday

I’m a little worried I’m losing a bit of my hearing. This could be age or having that head set attached to my left ear over the many years. The other thing is I do listen to a lot of music and that might have an affect on me. Hard to say. Some music I used to listen to a year ago sounded blaring. Now it’s like even turned up full blast on my Itouch, it sounds like digitally un mastered old music, where I’ve lost about 20% of the sound. Or I seem to have. I’m not sure.

I went into work as usual and Gerry didn’t say anything to me about the card from yesterday. So, I’m not going to broach the subject any further. I had another bag up day pulling in close to $700. At noon I got another Pro-line ticket and I put $3 on it for $3 games to win $20. I got a 6/49 quick pick and something I Haven’t played in years for $5 a Western. You get 8 draws for $5. Not to shabby.

The trains were backing up all afternoon and I needed to get off at Bay Station so I could take the train previous to the one I was on, which I could at least sit down on the way home. The one I was on was standing room only.

I got Van/Det, FLA/CHI,CGY/SJS. Van is leading 1-0 at the end of the 2nd. So far, so good. No score in the FLA/CHI game at the end of the 1st, another good sign and the late game hasn’t begun yet. I could win $20!

Lately I’ve been thinking about a logo for my site but I haven’t got an idea that immediately comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment