Monday, November 7, 2016

Earlier this morning I finally got a chance to

play with the iPad on a more or less full charge. First thing I did was play around with Samplr. I got the camera angle figured out to record the iPad screen, and when I'm ready to record the audio, Audioshare will be recording the audio in the background. Then the video gets synced up with the audio in something like iMovie. I hope to have a video uploaded to my music channel (see pages above) on Friday. Remembrance Day. I'd love to get a audio recorder. I'm looking at the Zoom H2, not the cheap one.

Another beautiful day is shaping up out there under blue skies. Now that we're in Daylight savings mode its going to be dark at about 5pm. So its going to be nice heading into my Southside job today. I enjoy the lrt commute on the train, as it gives me a chance to wake up, then I catch the #52 bus at Southgate, and if there's time, I'll buy a Blackjack ticket, or get one at the Redimart at Clareview. Well see. I'll most likely be at the Southside job for the balance of the week.

The Oilers won 2 weekend road games back-to-back, wow. They go into Pittsburgh tomorrow for a 5pm game. There's been a bit of hype generated over this game because of the McDavid/Crosby match up. I'll be at work when the game is underway but my neighbor in the cubical next to me usually gives me the scores on her phone when I ask. Next year I hope to have my own cell phone with a data plan. I'm getting tired of always asking: "what's the score on the Oilers game?" etc. Right now the Oilers are in second place in the Western conference with almost identical records with the Chicago Blackhawks, except their plus minus is better then ours. Looks like we'll be (I hope) chasing these guys for the balance of this campaign. On another sports note, Our CFL Eskimo's blew out the Argos Friday night here at Commonwealth. Ricky Ray's last CFL game? The score was 41-17 for Edmonton in the last regular season. Twenty weeks went by so fast. We now represent the East thanks to the crossover format. This last weekend was a great day for Edmonton sports fans. This CFL season had its controversy with our head coach Jason Mass. The league fined coach Mass with a $15,000 hit to his wallet due to not complying with his mic not being on. This time he obeyed the ruling. The ruling didn't say when the mic had to be on. So instead of calling the plays with the mic on he turned the mic on and said stuff like "Good job, here" and "Good job there," type thing. Its a stupid rule. But the way the plays were called that last time there was a lot of technical chatter, "Alpha, to Beta, run wide, copy," Sounds like air traffic controller jargon then football plays.  

So tomorrow is the big election day in the US. Personally, I'll be glad when its all over. Whoever gets in wont matter too much to my bottom line. They'll be one term Presidents. If I was a US citizen, I'd probably be a Republican but not with Trump. I was hoping Jeb Bush would get in. Bush kind of reminds me of Premier Brad Wall of Saskatchewan. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment