Friday, November 18, 2016

Overcast skies around here usually signify

warmer weather in the winter. At the moment its -3 degrees C. Tomorrow is looking very similar as it is now. However we're warming up a bit to -2 or +1C for much of next week. Its still sneaker weather as there's no snow on the ground but its cold enough where it could. I could wake up tomorrow morning and there could be 2 inches of snow on the ground. It could go either way.

Both of my places of work could be taking a Christmas break around the same time. My South side job (where I'm heading to later this afternoon and for tomorrow 10am-2pm) could be done by December 22nd. Some of us speculate we could be done by the 15th. My West end job could be done by the 15th as well, but I'll have decent cheque for the end of the month from both places. Plus, even though both jobs could be done by Christmas, the South side job takes a break January and February. My West end job resumes in January but there could be some spotty work for both months but I'll have enough for a ei claim I can open and put on pause. My South side job resumes March 1st and I hope to have at least 12 weeks of ei on pause before my South side and West end jobs ends mid May, end of June. Then activate my ei for over the summer, and slide right into pension at the end of September. By that time, I hope to be at my South side job. This way, my wife has my pension money, and I have my money from my jobs. Well that's the plan.

This weekend is the Eastern CFL finale Eskimos/Ottawa. Whoever wins this is in the Grey Cup finale. For the West, its BC/Calgary. The 104th Grey Cup game is next weekend and apparently no CFL crossover team has ever made it to the finale in CFL history since 1986. So, I'll be watching this. Its win and your in the finale. So should be a good one. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment