Thursday, November 10, 2016

So, after 2 days

I'm more or less ok with the results of the US election. I find it interesting that about 50% of America didn't come out to vote. A lot of people in my circle were Hillary supporters but are now ok with a Trump win. 

Tuesday afternoon at 3pm while I was on my commute South, Anne was en route to the vet. We had to put Boots down. Boots was our first outdoor cat that Anne had brought in about 2007. He would always get into what Anne would call a tumble and tuck with the other cats. He would always find a spot between Anne and the headboard of our bed and always sleep with her. He made me laugh when he would drag his bum on the carpet with his front paws. He was pretty much the cat of the house but over the last year he had been ill. He wasn't that healthy to begin with (I suspect he was in a lot of dental discomfort.) During his last year Anne was giving him fluids and he was being aggressive with begging for human food. He was also losing a lot of weight. When Anne found him under the reclining lawn chair , apparently he was on his back, twitching. Most likely going  into shock. With the passing of Boots has left a empty space in our hearts. 


The vet down the street was very good to us and charged Anne only $60. Anne didn't have enough funds to have him cremated, so she took what was left of Boots and stored his body in the freezer. She'll have him cremated with her Christmas money. I'm still crying over Boots and its going to take me a while to get over him. We got lots of photos and video of him on Anne's iPad. This is one of the first I found of both him and Skippy together. Boots really loved Skippy and bonded well together. I'm getting another photo of Boots for my Blog but this will do for now. This has been a tough week.

I'm trying to do some You Tube Live streaming but there are a few technical issues I need to deal with. I'm trying to post something on my music channel with my webcam. I had it working at one point, so I'll try and do something tonight when and if there is time but its still in Beta at the moment. Once I have it set up on my Windows 10 device I'll post a sample. Lots of music producers are beginning to use You Tube streaming.

So, this afternoon I'm in for my South side job. The pay cheques at the other place wont be there until about 4pm but I'll be at work. I'll call the boss and ask if I can pick it up early Monday afternoon on my way to work. Because tomorrow is a day off, the office has decided to let the staff go an hour early with pay, which is nice. My Space Marine Battles books came, so I'll pick up one of them on the way home. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment