Friday, November 4, 2016

My public speaking last night went by

ok, although my nervousness showed in my voice. I did 23 Palms but I read from that. I had the odd infliction in my voice. The closing prayer I couldn't get the first line out but after being prompted, it came to me clear enough except for when I got stuck in the middle there. Nobody said anything. 

I can't believe this weather we're getting. Yesterday we got up to +19 as a high. For November? Today we're at +14, which is pretty good. We got sunny skies and looking at temps around the +12 for the weekend. Tonight its a sweater and my windbreaker. Last time we had temperatures like this was 1978! Its mainly the way the jet stream is as its around the Beaver lodge area. This warming trend is expected to go on until about next Friday. Great weather for Remembrance day. It means this could be a short winter.

I'm hoping for a short shift tomorrow that we're done this project by 3pm. That way I can make it back for the Oilers game which is on at 5pm. I need this job because my South side job has no work in January and February. I'm hoping I get more work at my market research job this month and over the next 3 months until at least the end of February and I'm welcomed back my South side job for March. I'll apply for ei in February and put that on hold for when work between both jobs slows down to a stop in the Spring and I can go on ei over the summer and into pension. That's the idea. Then I can have more time for music production and lodge. As for now, I'm out of here at 3pm for the market research job. The boss says our current project will be done this weekend. I'm there tonight, 4-9, home by 10pm. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment