Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Its been 1 week now since we had to put Boots down

and I'm still crying over losing him. I'll get over his loss in time. Now its just Silky and Skippy. Boots was always the cat of the house and made that clear. 

Sunday while following the Esks/T-Cats CFL game, I was in Jakob Haq's chat room. It was a good 2 hour long YouTube Live session. Good energy among those of us in the chat room. Too bad in most casses music production is predominantly a male kind of a thing. There are a few ladies into this kind of thing but not many. Over the weekend I got to tinkering with how I could make YouTube Live work but I had trouble making this work with my Lenova PC stick. Its just the encoder doesn't work too well with this device. I thought maybe its time to find how I can wipe my own hard drive clean. I need to permanently wipe out the whole hard drive. Then all I do is get Linux and install from there. If it works that way. So the other good news is The Esks intercepted the ball while the game was tied and kicked for a field goal to win with seconds on the clock. The Oiler game on the other hand was another loss for the Oilers. Last nights 4-1 loss in Anaheim was brutal. That's 4 straight losses for the Oilers. looks like they are up to their old tricks again. Then there's the game in LA tomorrow night. Most likely a similar outcome.  

I'm up out of here at 1:30pm for my eye Doctor's appointment. He wants to check for diabetes damage. I'm a bit concerned. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment