Thursday, November 24, 2016

Its been overcast for about a week now

which is really strange. We're supposed to get a bit of sunshine today. I recall when living in the lower mainland in the 1970's, we'd go through a week or two with straight rain. So this week kind of reminds me of that.

Tuesday I got $12 bucks playing Blackjack, scratch 'n win. Then another $10 Wednesday. I bought 3 tickets yesterday and not one winner. 

Basically I'm at the South side job all weekend (which is good) I need to call Monday to see whats going on for the market research job. 

The Eskimo's lost the Grey Cup, but the Oilers won Saturday again on Monday and again last night. This is unbelievable. We're #2 in the Western conference. I caught the 3rd period and where most of the goals occurred. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment