Friday, November 11, 2016

I’m trying to use YouTube Live Streaming but its not working for me on

my little Lenova PC stick. Actually I even lost audio from my sound card. Most likely its got to do with my OBS encoder as my Lenova can't keep up. Next up is to try and see how this would work with a VCL player iPod onto iPad. 

 

To expand on the above, I think the pc stick couldn't keep up with the YouTube live stream or the OBS encoder was too sluggish. I have the 32 bit one even

 

Switching gears here, after work Friday I picked up my Space marine Battles book at Audrey's last night. They were in the middle of a book signing and had a lot of people in line blocking the way in. "Pardon me, excuse me," type thing. There was Barry at the other station by the basement stairs. He went and got the book for me from below. I was going to order a few more books in that series that are about to be released this year but they looked pretty busy.

 

The lrt Corona station North/West entrance a few short paces from Audrey's has a steep set of stairs leading down to the upper concourse below. This entrance is visible from street view. As I was about to come through this character was in my way coming towards me swearing and cursing at the 2 lrt security guys. His foul mouth was chirping at them as I worked my way down. I couldn't believe how big these guys were. They were like 2 feet above me. I shook my head at the guy cursing the 2 lrt security showing my bus pass. One of them said "At least we didn't get spit on." They were friendly people just doing their jobs but last thing I wanted trying to get to the sub concourse was to get in between something I didn't start.  

 

I'm enjoying my day off. Apparently Remembrance Day is a stat holiday here in Alberta. It works on the last 5 days it falls on. In this case, the last 5 Fridays, which doesn't apply to me because of the other place and my Friday/Saturday shift there but its a nice day off. Tomorrow I'm at the South side (ss)job at 10am-2:15pm because the market research (mr) job has had no work all week. I need to be working somewhere. In some cases the mr job is better then the ss job but the place where I'm at might pay me for today. I won't know until the end of the month. My ss job, I can work a minimum of 3 hours/day, 3 days a week. I like the lrt train ride going in for a Saturday as it gives me a chance to have my coffee and wake up along the way.

 

As for today I have some time off to myself. I slept in with a melatonin pill in me, which I took early this morning. I got up at 12:30pm today, which is going to make sleep overnight Saturday tough. This evening I'm watching the Oilers/Dallas game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment