Sunday, November 20, 2016

Having a nice Sunday

and Sunday evening. I watched the CFL Eastern finale Edmonton/Ottawa. They were playing in a snow blizzard. The first half it was Ottawa 17/Esks 3. Finale result was Esks 23, Ottawa 35. It got interesting near the end when we scored 13 points in the last Q. 

I between the football game, I was in chat with a friend and doing some research on running virtual Linux and answering email. then Anne made a late brunch and at 6:20pm, here I am. While having brunch the BC Lions were in Calgary to decide who is in the West. it was a pure blow out but with better weather. BC lost 15-42. It was 32-0 in the half. BC Lions barely showed up. So, next Sunday its the big show. The 104th Grey cup in Toronto, Ottawa Red Blacks/Calgary Stampeders. Should be a good one. So this afternoon was a lazy Sunday, just the way I like.

Over the last few days The City of Edmonton issued a presser saying they want to install 200 electric vehicle (EV"s) charging stations across the city. The city wants to get a Federal grant worth 1.2 million. The City will match that grant to have the 200 charging stations in place by 2018. Its a important step in climate change. Its a step in the right direction. Some of the more advanced charging stations could recharge a EV in half an hour. The charging stations could be installed along major roadways like the Yellowhead or the Anthony Henday, or along the Whitemud. The article is located here. 

This week it could be (or I hope it could be) my South side job, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. My West end job, Thursday and Friday. Saturday I'm back at my South side job. No Doctors appointments, just straight work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment