Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Personally I think social media at least to some

extent has enriched my life. Its allowed me to connect with my family, the location where I grew up and colleagues all over the world. In some ways I wished that I never got onto the Internet back in 1997. Some of my friends don't even have email. They don't go online for any reason. They are basically ghosts. They know all about social media from the news that sort of thing. So, imagine the scandal over Face Book and the data mining company. I've known this for years that every thing I do online is being monitored. Even this blog. These data mining companies are looking for anything they can to change behavior. That's why when I look at the amount of "views" I get are most likely data miners, trolls and would be scammers. I can make reference right now, to any country, thing etc and my view rate will go up. Want proof? Lets look at my "view rate" now. Right now my view's under "stats and stuff" is at 57, 538. Most of these are bots, not real people. So far today 16 bots have "visited my blog." What country should I talk about today? Oh I know Australia. Lets talk about what a great country Australia is, the climate etc. Lets see how many bots I get from this country by the end of the day today. I'll tweet about it by the end of the day.

Well, its back to work this afternoon. I'm happy to get back. I had 10 days off and I'm looking forward to summer. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment