Sunday, March 11, 2018

Its a beautiful Spring day

out there but I'm spending time with the family as its my wife's birthday week. I could have gone to the event this afternoon. Our host is really good as well. But its my wife's birthday this week and I'm going out this Saturday to another event. Hopefully.  

So the City of Edmonton has launched a proposal called "The Edmonton project, (ep)." The ep is an attempt at making our river valley more accessible to the public. Since the announcement of ep in 2017 there have been a lot of submissions/proposals and the finale selection is a Gondola across the Northern Saskatchewan river. I imagine this will be similar to the one that's in Stowe Vermont. They call it the Over Easy. In some ways I can see this as an alternative even down Jasper Ave all the way out to the West end. The Gondola would be connected to a pole with cables above traffic and elevators to platforms. I'd be concerned about passenger security though.

I really enjoyed Fastlane, the wrestling show this evening. Other then missing the meeting this afternoon I had a good weekend. The game last night didn't mean anything for the Oilers except to get the team better. It was a fun game to watch. And wrestling was fun to watch earlier. Plus I have the rest of the week off. Maybe. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment