Thursday, March 29, 2018

That was a nice

almost week off. I wish it was a bit longer but like most folks, we have bills. Having time off won't pay them. So, I'm in the office today and then off for another 4 days. I might not have another 4 days off until Victoria day. Its going to be a bit of a novelty going back to work, but then back at it.  



Apples Garageband is getting better and better. Garageband just had another free update. Bringing in "Toy box." Its aimed at kids encouraging them to get into music making with some fun sounds. Apple added some Live loops a bunch of kits to the package. For the i0s I think Garageband is the best DAW out there, and its free. I work mostly in Garageband but I also like using Cubasis. 

Its basically roll the dice to pinpoint where that Chinese satellite crash land. The Tiangong-1 space station will crash land April 1st. Nobody knows where. Is this just another April fools joke?   

It took me awhile to get things sorted out. I did a lot of research. My studio mic is going to be the Audi Technica 2020. I'm going to attach it to a Rode desk stand and a Universal shock mount. For the overhead video shots, I'm getting what's called an iKilp expand mount for smartphones/iPod touch. That gets clipped onto a floor mounted mic adjustable stand boom arm. I think that's going to be a good set up. Anyway, that's about all from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment