Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Yesterday

Anne and I left out of here about 4pm to Olive Garden on the South side on Gateway Blvd. This was her birthday dinner. My present to her. I liked the complementary wine sample. I had this potato/Italian sausage/Kao endless soup appetizer (included in the price) but I just had one serving. Our portions were generous. Anne was enjoying her dinner. By our standards it was a pricey outing. We couldn't finish the whole thing so we asked for a take out container to take what we had left over for home for later. We had a bit of a wait for the #304 on the way back, but even though the weather was a bit on the chilly side of a nice sunny day, in the shade of our bus shelter it was a bit cold. It was a good outing. I waited for Anne for a good 20 minutes at Southgate while she went to Safeway to get her birthday cake. This cake looked like it was 18 X 24 inches, huge. We got our Clareview train at Southgate and at Clareview station by 7pm.

Anne and I parted ways at our stop home because I wanted to get to Shoppers Drug Mart and get a iTunes card for a couple of Apps. I bought Maxima, Kosmonaut, Rozeta Suite (contains 5 apps) and Poison 202 plus a few Groovebox sound packs. I had a good haul.

As soon as I got inside there was my Oilers/Flames game underway. Perfect. Wrestling Monday night, Oilers last night and tonight, I got a medical lab visit tomorrow morning. PVR Smackdown Thursday, Doctors visit Friday morning, and hopefully Lodge Saturday afternoon, and then my own lodge for a degree team practice Sunday. I miss a couple of afternoon weekend Oilers games, but that's ok. Looks like I'm going to be in for a nice couple of days and weekend on my time off. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment