Friday, March 30, 2018

A night off too myself at last

and one more tomorrow night. lately I've been messing around with Beat Maker 3. I couldn't grasp all of this Song mode pattern mode scene mode stuff, until I watched a video offered by Doug woods. I'm beginning to see the possibilities of this app. So that's my project for the weekend. And I'm undecided if I want to run over to pick up a mic stand with an extendable boom arm and the iKlip grip expand for smartphones tomorrow for overhead shots.   
Our household has been waiting until video on demand came out with the recent Star Wars movie. Now its here and we are resuming "Movie night" for tomorrow night. The cliché's in Star Wars are getting a bit old, so I hope that aspect of the last movie is toned down.


We had snow overnight. Not a lot but at his hour we're sitting at -11/-17< what it feels like. Its overcast. I'm hoping this weekend I can put together a Trap style beat on BM3, watch some Oilers hockey tomorrow. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment