Wednesday, March 7, 2018

As we move closer to

daylight savings time its getting lighter later around here. Now comes the overnight freeze thaw. Its a trade off.

I'm in for my 4-9 shift this afternoon. We're near the end of the project, so this project could end by 8pm tonight but I think tomorrow could be the official last day. It was great running into one of my contacts from another job I had from last Spring at Corona station last night. The "competition," from down the block. I lost a phone # so it was great to get that again for my files.

The CRA scam is running around again. The scammer makes it sound with a authoritative voice how unless the victim hands over X amount of dollars to a designated pin number or something, they could get a knock on the door. The other scam last year was the scammer said the victim needed to buy iTunes gift cards and send those numbers to such and such location. Folks: The CRA does not call their clients about payment of debt owing. The CRA does not call anyone at tax time or whatever. They have a inbound call centre but that's it.

Its a nice sunny day out there about -4* so my commute to the office will be pleasant, at least. I'm hoping that this project ends tonight and I have a long weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment