Friday, March 9, 2018

This is day one of

a 10 day lay over in between projects. Its good for me, not for the bills. The basics are more or less covered. I may have time off work but I'm kept busy. I have Saturday off but I have some lodge business to take care of, lab on Monday. I'm going to push the Doctors appointment from Tuesday to Friday. Hopefully I won't need to worry about going back to work until the 19th. 



The good part is I'll have tomorrow night off and I can watch the Oilers game. The not so good is I'll be missing WWE's Fastlane Sunday night. Thank God for the pvr.

Apparently Canada is momentarily spared from Trump's steel and tariff's. Its most likely a Nafta bargaining chip for down the road. It's a good thing that Canada and others took steps to strengthen the Trans Pacific Partnership earlier this week. Watch out for that one.

The caveat to having my 10 days off (allegedly) is the boss could call me back at anytime. Its kind of like Trump's mood swings. One hour we're exempt from these tariff's next we're not. Anyway, at least I'm employed. If Trump imposes a global trade war, despite the Three Stooges in the White House, we can take solace that there is safety in numbers. Last time I checked Canada is still a member of the Commonwealth. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment