Tuesday, March 27, 2018

We had our Xbox 360 collecting dust

in our living room since about 2009. After discovering how many games are still available for the 360 and that its still being played, suits my needs fine. About a month ago, we took our 360 out of hibernation and I set it up here in my office. At first it wouldn't respond to my monitor. So I left it alone for awhile. Then earlier today I got to thinking, since I have 2 hdmi slots on this monitor, one is occupied by my pc stick, lets remove the stick and then try it. Nope. Oh wait, the controller needs new batteries. I found some put them in and fired up the unit and boom, works good. I can still play the Fable games, Elder scrolls, Assassins creed and a lot of others. I've got a few Lego games here to play as well. So that was a bit of good new today. So this is going to be good for doing some live streaming. I wonder how streaming ASL is?




Since I'm moved in with Anne here back in 2000, Burger King across the street has been a kind of landmark. I could count on one hand how many times I've been in there in 18 years. So lately I've been wondering why the lights are off at 8pm? So, I called the number from the Internet and I got redirected to the Millwood's location. And its confirmed that Burger king closed down. What a shocker. Burger King here in that location across the street has been there since the mall was opened about 1988. I've stumbled across various reviews now and then and that location didn't receive that many positive reviews over the years. I don't know why it closed, maybe management couldn't staff the store or maybe it was the economy or competing businesses. We have a Red Robin a block or two away and a Bo Didly's across the street. Sad

It doesn't make sense to start a new project on the Thursday before Easter weekend. I hope they don't start it until Tuesday after Easter Monday. Anne and I agree that it would be good if after October I just do 3 days a week. Sounds like a plan. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment