Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Having some nice time off here

as I haven't been back to work since 2 weeks as of today, and even then it was for just a few hours. I'm getting a little restless. In the new year thought thanks to the minimum wage increase, I'm cutting back to 3 days week. 

We finally have a bit of sunshine around here. We got double digits today sitting at 11* Next week we're into single digits but normally we're into double digits up until mid October. Its early November we're hovering around +1-0. I'm thankful for small mercies 🌞

During my time off I'm preparing additional pension forms, following the Oilers preseason, watching CFL games, reading, music production staying up late and going to bed late. I enjoy days in which Anne is working and I get some quality time to myself. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment