Wednesday, September 5, 2018

I'm off work for awhile

(again) but this time I don't mind. We have our bills covered. I got a full shift last night but Super has only so many hours to work with. Its a small project. Before I left for work, super said I should call Friday for further work next week. We have something on the immediate horizon. So I'll enjoy a week off.

Its not like I don't have anything else to do. I've got some forms to fill out. I hate filling out forms. So at the moment, I'm drinking coffee trying to wake up. Anne is also off work. She gets a few days in during the week, I get my few days in during the week. It works out good. Besides this is just a dress rehearsal for when the Province increases min wage to $15/hour in October 😒 For us it means that we have to watch our hours. If we make too much we lose out on a lot of thigs that would far exceed the difference between what we earn and what we get in the way of services. So I don't mind working 3 days week, when we get projects.

What with this being a short week, and he Esks at Calgary labour day classic, yesterday was work, tomorrow night lodge, Friday haircut and I'm going to get a Apple AV adapter and a hdmi cable. I can plug in my iPad to the adapter, hdmi cable to the back of my monitor, and obs screen record how I use my apps. Yes over the weekend I got obs to work with my daw, at last. Under daw preferences, I click in the audio tab locate the drop down menu, find mme Focusrite, engage that. In obs right click the cog wheel in the mic Aux, click Advanced Audio properties, make sure both boxes have
monitor and output. Each box click twice, easy. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment