Saturday, September 15, 2018

Not much going on

for today or even this week for that matter. I was considering lodge today but I'm trying to update a track I began last weekend. I've got limited time this afternoon to do it in. Then again, I have some of Sunday before "Hell in a cell." Monday, its the aftermath of Sunday, and its a 7pm Oilers/Flames preseason game?😃I like this.


I've been trying to prepare these 2 tax form years for my federal supplement pension. I have the materials here. Its disheartening because there is a year round turn around before you hear from anyone, and if you cross the wrong t or dot the wrong I, the form comes back. I have a contact number, because I need conformation about something before I get them out. Once its been approved and set up, it only needs to be done only once. I'll be setting this up tomorrow night.

Other then working on those forms wrestling and hockey, I got nothing else going on this week, unless I get back to work. I'm hoping to get a call to go back in sometime mid week. Thanks to YouTube video's I'm learning the many instruments that come with Reason 10. I still haven't figured out the main ones. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment