Saturday, September 22, 2018

We have 2 cats in our household

and they're a big part of this family. All our pets are. What, Jim, you have more? We have 2 budgie birds and a aquarium of fish. One of my close friends after describing the problem with the bird thinks it could be an anal gland issue. Anne's at the vet now. We think the bird might need to be put down if there's nothing we can do for him. Anne's already thinking of a bird replacement. This has been the 2nd bird replacement (if it happens) for our current green budgie.

While I was never a fan of the teams Jerome Iginla (Iggy) played on, I liked the player. I knew it was going to happen and it wasn't a surprise to me to hear about of his retirement from hockey. He spent 22 years in the NHL, six with Calgary. In all those years he had 7 82 game seasons, 17 seasons with 20 goals or more. He was in the 2010 Olympics. His best year (goal output wise) was scoring 52 goals in 2000-2001. During his year with Denver, I was hoping the Oilers could get him for a 1 year deal and retire his Jersey here, just to piss off Calgary 😎 Last night on local news The City of Saint Albert where he grew up, honored Iggy in a special way of naming the Akinsdale Arena, the Jerome Iginla arena. Its a classy mover for a class guy. He was just on the wrong side of the "Battle of Alberta."

Still no word on work from last week. I'm watching most of the Eskimo/Ottawa CFL🏈 game here in about an hour, then out for some lunch across the street for a Red Robbin burger with a friend. Then work on my music. 🎹 I got a like and a comment from my most recent track from last week and a new sub. For some reason I can't break the 30 sub mark. With Anne working tonight I'm also going to rearrange my "studio" somewhat as well. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment