Sunday, September 9, 2018

Just relaxing at home today

not a lot going on for a quiet Sunday. I woke up late about 11:30 this morning. I answered some email, on Connect to Edmonton message board, You Tube, and working on a chill dub track, learning more Reason 10 workflow. Also researching modular stuff.

Its been on the cooler side of +11 today and overcast. Sunsets shortly after 8pm these days. 

Not sure when work resumes but I still want to work 4 days/week for this month, and then down to 3 next month. As for this week, I'm going to be working on the gis pension. I haven't heard from the boss about work. September is usually slow anyway 😃. I have no medical appointments. I's like to go out to lodge Tuesday night. That may be in the cards. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment