Friday, September 7, 2018

I had a great night at

lodge last night. I got a ride to lodge. We had a full house. I did a bit of lodge work, did some clean up. I got a replacement wm jewel. With any luck I hope to join Royal Arch before the end of the year. Or Spring of next year. I also had some desert at the festive board watching a presentation of the Knights Templar. One of my lodge brothers that lives up here in my area even drove me home. It was a great night.

I'm looking to get Apple's AV adapter dongle this afternoon and a HDMI cable at Best buy across the street. The dongle goes into my iPad, then the HDMI cable goes from the AV adapter connected to the iPad to the back of my computer monitor HDMI port. The idea is in iPad landscape mode using obs on my computer to properly screen record my iPad screen bypassing the i0s 11 (mono) screen recording. I'll be able to do tutorials on my i0s apps. This way, my recordings will be in stereo I can then drop the video into Luma Touch onto my iPad for further editing. Also, with obs I can have a picture in a picture as in some of my more recent video's with Reason 10. Something to keep me occupied. The AV adapter is $70 at Best buy. That's not on Best Buy, that's Apple charging way too much for their dongles.

Tomorrow is the labour day classic. And C.J.Gable is right, we beat ourselves, not Calgary. The score was 20-20 up until the 64 second mark of the 4th quarter. And Stamps qb was wondering why Gable had the gaul to say that? Because its true. We might lose tomorrow at Commonwealth, who knows? I'm hoping we can win. Pride is on the line. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment