Friday, September 28, 2018

The good news is that its Friday

and looks like I could be going back to work after our Thanksgiving day weekend. Like everyone else I have bills. Also, I have some plugins I want to buy for my music. When work slowed down at the end of July, I saved a bit for August and September.

Normally our local weather this time of year would be about 10-14. We're lucky today if we can get temps up to +6. 
We have a few days ahead where temps gain a bit more ground, to about 10-14. This autumn has certainly been cooler then past years. 

Looks like Kavanaugh passes, and gets to advance to the full US senate. Most people including myself thought this was a smear campaign but I got to admit I admire the bravery of Doctor Ford to give testimony under oath. I've been more siding with her then Kavanaugh. The vote was close one 11-10. Remember allegations are not fact. 

The wife is sleeping I'm sitting here thinking about another video I want to upload to You tube. Its part three of my "Jim's dub beat." Before I do though I want to get a 1/4" male to male cable that goes from my Novation Circuit, to my Focusrite audio interface to my computer. Signal path. This way I can record the current sample in my daw (Reason 10) and use the filter sweep of Novation. I might have to load a snippet of the sample in Circuit and affect the sample directly then record it from there. So, lets see I've got a Eskimo football game to watch tomorrow, two nights off to myself, this weekend and lodge practice Sunday So I've got things to do this weekend. Have a nice weekend everyone, anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment