Saturday, September 1, 2018

I love my Saturday's because I can have this day

to myself. I don't mind it spending with friends or family. Even though I only had just a couple of hours on the job, I still like these days. After a bit of relaxing, I can get things done. Saturday's are my favorite days of the week.

Wow, here we are already its September. It was just the end of March on that Easter weekend I was connecting with old Friends. I got the new computer in June, Reason 10 in July, working most of the summer.
Most likely its just as I get older times speeds up. I remember when I was 18 years old living on Regan Ave. Mom was having a smoke and I was there chatting with her about how hard it was for an 18 year old way back in 1971. She looked at me like I was nuts, "its a wonderful age," she'd say. How right she was. Can't believe how fast this summer went.

At the moment its a mix bag of weather. Its nice and sunny now but slightly unstable. Wind, Sun, rain. Almost all at once. I love it. So, I have the CFL Labour day classic, Edmonton/Calgary game, then Monday night Raw. I'm in the office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday is Lodge night, Friday I'm in the office, and another long weekend. I'm all caught up in my bills, life is good. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment