Thursday, August 30, 2018

First day back to the office after having

21 days off work. We had a short crew because Super only had a limited amount of hours to work with. As for now the project is day-by-day. I'm lucky I got hours but just the same I'd rather have the time off tbh. I'm not going to turn the hours down at the same time. The project ends next Friday.

After over 20 years, yesterday Anne convinced me to shave off my mustache. My "stache" was uneven, hard to keep trim and made me look older. I kept the mustache for several reasons, mainly it held the absence of my missing upper teeth. Also, 2 years before I turned 65, I kept the stache, because it made me look older for ETS/lrt ticket inspectors as I was using a seniors bus pass ahem "un officially." We couldn't afford the $90 for an adult pass, so for 2 years I was using the $15 month senior bus pass. I never got challenged by the "lrt police during those 2 years." I would not be able to prove I was 65 while holding a seniors pass at the age of 63. Its basically a $125 fine. I'm legally able to use the $15 senior pass now however. So those were the 2 main reasons why I kept my stache. 

Apparently this current project at work ends next Friday. I'm out of here at 2:30pm today so I can get a Canada post Visa (if they still have them). Propellorhead (Reason 10) has a "End of summer sale" 80% off on everything. I'd like to get their "Omph" Club drums. At $65 its a real bargain. Also, after work tonight, I'm off for 4 days because of the upcoming labour day weekend. We shut down. It'll give me time to play with my new software. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment