Sunday, August 5, 2018

We're about to enter another

5 days of summer heat uggh. Hopefully this will be it as we advance into mid August just around the corner. Fortunately we have out AC  and face East. We're under the shadow of our building and we have a series of nice trees about 12 feet out from our balcony. 

Streaming games using a streaming service like OBS/Twitch is one thing, its streaming digital audio work station (daw) like garage band to work with audio and video together that's another. The issue apparently is with system sound like Asio. Streaming a daw can be done, using a hose of different things, like Jack Router, Asio bridge, VB meter, all kinds of things. I'm trying to get a program called Voxengo Recorder to work. I think I tried this before but I got discouraged over it.

I've got 2 of the 5 days of the cold snap at home, which is ok. I'm thinking the project I'm currently working on will be done Tuesday, and we'll be off work for awhile. At least its comfortable in the office. Anyway that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment