Saturday, August 18, 2018

In all my 41 years living here

in Edmonton, I have never seen the air quality index at 10 before. One of the posters at Connect to Edmonton took this photo, so I thought I'd share:


The above was taken yesterday afternoon. This is a rooftop shot looking East. That's Jasper Ave at the bottom. This picture looks very apocalyptic. We had a bit of rain earlier about 9pm but it didn't do much.

The City of Edmonton has a pilot project, where much like photo radar, a microphone takes snapshots of extreme audio and can scan the cause. There is a map I've seen of the placement of these microphones. One is on our street, but its by the other end of 137th in an industrial area 🤦‍♂️They need one at this end where there's more speeders in a mix business residential area.

I have the funds for the Nintendo Switch. Its within my grasp. The caveat is that I don't know what work or lack there of will bring. Plus I have a payment for Reason 10 to make. I have another expense, I'm hoping my pharmacist can cover for me. As for other things, I'm watching the Al's/Eskimo's at 7pm if the game isn't canceled because of the smoke. Plus Sunday is Summerslam/Pizza. Should be a fun time. Its a tough life 👀 Anyway, that's all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment