Saturday, August 11, 2018

After about 35 emails later

Propellorhead tech support walked me through some long frustrating hours to finally get my copy of Reason 10 to work. Now comes the task of paying it down but my first payment wont be until the end of August. Also, I think I have obs figured out. It was missing a compressor. I was messing around with Reason 10 and I like the look and feel of this daw.

What a tragedy in Fredericton yesterday. Two police officers and 2 civilians killed by a local man. Its not clear what the motives were. Its times like these that makes me feel that the death penalty should be activated for killing a Police officer. Anyone committing a murder using a firearm should get the death penalty. This is outrageous.

So far other then the smoke and the heat, I've been having a nice couple of days off. I'm getting things done. Monday, I'm being tested for CVI, which I did last year. Plus I'm going to check work on getting that GIS pension processed and filed. I'm hoping my return to work won't be until late next week. I've almost got enough for a Nintendo Switch, but I want to get Zelda. I don't have to worry about Nintendo de monetizing my site because its not monetized. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment