Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Its usually unheard of that in my line of work

(market research) we're working in August. Most people are on summer vacation or out and about. Its hard to get ahold of people. My colleagues and I are surprised we even have work in August, although we suspect it's going to end after a bit of a short break. I figure I'll be done for the summer by at least the 15th. I'm hoping for 6-8 weeks off, then I can be as elusive as Bigfoot. Whatever that means. 

I'm thinking I might have one more shift for tonight, and tomorrow night off, so I can watch the Riders/Eskimo game. Speaking of which my boss and I were chatting about the so called "spies" in the seats at commonwealth the other day. For all we know, these 2 guys were friends of the coach planted there just so the media would have something to chew on. Or they could be scouts from an upcoming game to get a glimpse of the playbook.

Other then that, Anne's enjoying some time off. I'm hoping this is my last shift tonight, then have a break for a few days and one last project before the longer last project and the break. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment