Tuesday, August 28, 2018

My job is a killer.

Not in the sense that I'd go ballistic or anything, or bring a hand gun along with me and begin shooting at people because I lost in a video game tournament or had a bad day. It's a killer with one victim in mind: Yours truly. These jobs are not meant to be full time or long term. That ended for me at Xentel back in 2012. These kinds of jobs are sedentary. I sit down 30-40 hours/week, plus I'm at the computer on top of that. Is it any wonder I have t2 diabetes? You don't get much exercise with a sedentary lifestyle. In my case I have scoliosis on top of that. That all ends tonight. After dinner Anne and I are going to go to the Clareview rec centre. I'm getting on the treadmill, and stationary bike. Even if I can do this, 2 days a week for now. We're not going to use the pool, or sauna. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment