Sunday, April 14, 2013

This weather has been

getting me down lately and that's saying a lot because not much gets to me. After decades of doing telemarketing I've developed a thick skin and an abundance of patience with people. However I'm losing patience with this weather here in central Alberta. We have been for the last 10 days or so way below seasonal by at least 10 degrees. 

The way the Oiler's played last night, they deserved the loss they got. My teeth (or what little I have of them left) have been bothering me and I've got the makings of a soar throat and lodge later this evening and Thursday. So with this crappy weather the Oiler's playing like shit,I've had better weekends then I'm having now. Its not a lack of funds or anything I'm ok in that department. It's just everything else is pissing me off.

And I thought after getting my library card after work Friday and that nice Wendy's baconator after work, I'd have a good weekend. At least I have a cold beer here and hey life isn't so bad. 

On the news last night the end story had to do with a Roman archeological dig in London. At a construction site in the city workers began discovering more remains of an ancient Roman London. This is where the original city was when it was called Londondinum. At that time the City had about 60,000 inhabitants on about 360 acres of land and thriving port some 2,000 years ago before the Iceni led by their queen Boudica. Anyway, that's all for now.   
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment