Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Over the past 2 weeks or so,

I've been having this cough in the back of my throat. I just can't shake it. I've been hearing different things like pneumonia but I'm mostly getting this when I'm at home. When I'm out and about it goes away.

Either my Facebook account got hacked or FB's "recent upgrade" has exposed my private messaging. A Google search can bring a dozen remedies to this situation. It's something I'm going to fix over the weekend.

I had a pretty good day on the job yesterday. Not only that but after work I hurried over to LM before they closed at 6pm and paid off on Maschine and that felt good. Then off to get a hair cut. I went over to a place called "Quest Cuts" in the Quest building. It's rather pricey but it was the only place that was open in the vicinity of Audrey's. After that I headed over to Tim's for a donut and coffee and then across the street to Audrey's. I paid for my RJS book, and got a Warhammer 40K Space Marine Battles book. I got RJS to sign my copy of Triggers and enjoyed the reading and the Q&A afterwards. Before the rush, I asked him if he could sign my copy of his new book "Red planet blues" so I could avoid the rush upstairs and get home early. He did it because he used my of his book as a prop. He even signed it Prop copy. The photo is kind of grainy. I'll try and get a better copy of the photo later:



This mornings Coast show is on UFO Memo/ Singularity. I like shows like this. So,I think I'm going to listen in for a bit.  

It's one thing for the Oiler's to get that last playoff spot. It's another thing holding onto it for the next 13 games, including the Oiler's tonight at Calgary. The Oiler's 4 game winning streak is about to come to an end tonight, although as of late the Oiler's have been playing pretty good on the road. So tonight after work it's the hockey game and of course today is trade deadline ground zero. I'll be following this through out the day. Anyway,that's about all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment