Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday morning as I was getting ready to leave

out of here, we got another blast of winter. It was like blizzard conditions out there but it was like a rain and snow mix that lasted through out the day. It wasn't overly cold or anything. 

On Coast the topics are space news and UFO's. I've been wanting to join the Coast insider's so I can listen to these shows on my commute.

The City of Edmonton has another big project in the works, which is part of the Alberta Association of the Arts. This going to be for all kinds of arts and it's slated to be a $850M project with private money already in place. It's slated to be open in 2017 with an office tower and 4 theaters. It's going to be an awesome project.   

I had a decent day on the job although it was slow going. We hired on a few other people and if it means evenings and weekends, that's ok with me. Anyway that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment