Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Over night

I got hit with toothache pain (lower left) from a tooth that was broken for years. That was causing me grief and still is but not as bad as overnight. Plus I had an upset stomach from the time I went to bed (1am) until about 5am and Anne suggested Tums. I took a few of those and instant relief but the tooth was still bugging me, still is but it's not that bad. If it bother's me later this morning I'm going to book off at 1pm to day swing up to the library and get my library card activated and home. If though I'm feeling ok at 1pm, I might just work out the afternoon and then go to the library. We'll see how well I'm holding up.

The Oiler's blew another one last night in Anaheim. They need to win their next 7 games to get into the playoffs and most of those games are at home. If they get into the playoffs, then wonderful. If not, that's ok. All I'm hoping for is for them to play meaning full games this time of year and if they finish 9th or even 10th I'd be happy.  

I'd like to go to Lodge Thursday and that's still in the cards but I have Lodge Sunday (practice) Lodge next Wednesday or Thursday and Lodge Saturday. We'll see. I've got memory work though coming up for next Thursday at my Lodge. I'm ok for the first part but the 2nd part of next Thursday could be a bit rough. I want to go this Wednesday or Thursday to promote next Thursday to try and get some visitors out to our Lodge. Anyway, that's about all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment