Tuesday, April 16, 2013

It's been an interesting couple of days

first of all by now, most of the world has heard about the Boston marathon Bombings. Despicable. Most likely those responsible will come forward or the FBI will expose the ones responsible. 

Since Sunday night I've been having sinus problems and all day today. Hopefully they'll go away by Thursday night but in the meantime, it's causing me some grief.  

One of my favorite topics is the sinking of the Titanic. Check in my "Topics" section.  

 A few years ago I thought about writing a paranormal/historical fiction/romance novel about the Titanic and I used the above book for research. I never wrote the story. It's not that good of a picture,sorry about that.

So, the Edmonton Oiler's fired Oilers finally fire Steve Tambellini, name Craig MacTavish new GM. I knew the move was coming when Mac T was brought on board. Other then Glen Sather Craig MacTavish won more games then any other coach in Oiler history. This was a good move in my opinion. Anyway, that's all for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment